Join our friend Lydia Sohn, a Discovery Station Ambassador and Miss Western Maryland 2020, for her latest lyDIYa #STEAM activity! This sensory activity is perfect for the young explorer who loves to play but thinks everything is edible!
- 1/2 Cup of Corn Starch
- 1 Cup of Oatmeal (blended/ground)
- 1/2 Cup of Water
- Heart-Shaped Cookie Cutter
- Food Coloring (Optional)
- Mix all of the ingredients together.
- If the mixture is too dry, add more water (one drop at a time). If the mixture is too sticky, add more corn starch.
- Play! Use cookie cutters or try free-handing a sculpture. It's ultimately up to your little one!
Note: This playdough does not store well as it is prone to drying out. You can make more each time you play!