- 3 Cups of Shaving Cream
- 2 TBSP of Contact Lens Cleaning Solution
- 1/2 Cup of Glue
- Food Coloring
- Borax (Parent Supervision is required in handling this material)
- Small and Large Bowls
- Measuring Cup
- In a small bowl, combine 1/2 cup of hot water with 1/2 TBSP of Borax. Stir until the Borax is dissolved and set aside.
- In a measuring cup, mix the food coloring into 1/2 cup of white school glue.
- In a large bowl, mix 1/4 Cup of water and the colorful glue.
- In the same large bowl, add 2 tablespoons of contact lens solution into the glue and water mixture.
- Add in about 3 cups of shaving cream. Mix slightly.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the Borax solution to the large bowl and continue to stir carefully.
- Continue to add 1/2 tablespoons of the Borax solution at a time until the slime holds and does not stick to your hands or bowl.