PLAN YOUR VISIT TO DISCOVERY STATION
Our Hours of Operation:
Thursday – Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m
Sunday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Discovery Station is CLOSED on the following holidays: Easter, Mother’s Day, Memorial Day, Father’s Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, New Year’s Eve and New Year’s Day.
Walk-Ups are welcome!
Adults and Children 12 & up: $7.00
Children 3 -11 : $6.00
Seniors 55 & Older: $5.00
Children 2 & Under: Free
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, Discovery Station has closed the Explorer Cafe for food purposes. Food is strictly prohibited in exhibit spaces. We appreciate your patience in this matter.
Please take a moment to review the following procedures and precautions that have been put into place at the museum to keep all of our guests healthy and safe!
- Masks are optional but strongly recommended.
- Social distancing should be practiced. You do not need to practice social distancing among your own family group, but you do need to maintain a 6 ft. buffer between your group and other groups of guests. We have guidelines for exhibit capacities posted to help you.
- Discovery Station reserves the right to ask you to leave without a refund if you are behaving in a way that is unsafe for our other guests.
- We have increased our already EXTENSIVE cleaning schedule. Look for our volunteers or staff as they are continuously cleaning and sanitizing.
- Discovery Station staff and volunteers all submit to daily health screenings including temperature checks.
We have been working with children’s museums around the country and under the guidance of the CDC and the Washington County Health Department to develop safe reopening plans.
Please note that we take the safety of our visitors, volunteers, and staff very seriously. These protocols will be reviewed as Covid19 changes.