PLAN YOUR VISIT TO DISCOVERY STATION
Our Hours of Operation:
Special Group Visit Wednesdays – Learn More Here
Thursday – Saturday from 10 a.m. to 4 p.m
Sunday from 12 p.m. to 4 p.m.
Discovery Station is closed on the following holidays: New Year’s Eve, New Year’s Day, Mother’s Day, Father’s Day, Thanksgiving, Easter, Memorial Day, Christmas Eve, and Christmas Day.
Walk-Ups are welcome!
Adults and Children 12 & up: $7.00
Children 3 -11 : $6.00
Seniors 55 & Older: $5.00
Children 2 & Under: Free
Discovery Station has made some changes to keep all of our visitors, volunteers, and staff safe during Covid 19: Click Here To Learn More.
Due to the ongoing coronavirus pandemic, Discovery Station has closed the Explorer Cafe for food purposes. Food is strictly prohibited in exhibit spaces. We appreciate your patience in this matter.
Please take a moment to review the following procedures and precautions that have been put into place at the museum to keep all of our guests healthy and safe!
- Beginning Thursday, June 3rd, Discovery Station’s mask policy will change to optional. We do STRONGLY encourage children over the age of 2, unvaccinated individuals, and the immunocompromised to continue to wear masks when they visit the museum. If you are uncomfortable with not wearing masks, please continue to wear yours. We ask that all of our visitors continue to respect social distancing rules for anyone outside of their family circle.
- Social distancing should be practiced. You do not need to practice social distancing among your own family group, but you do need to maintain a 6 ft. buffer between your group and other groups of guests. We have guidelines for exhibit capacities posted to help you.
- Upon entry, guests will be asked to sign the waiver and health screening. Then guests will also be asked to either use hand sanitizer before entering the museum.
- Discovery Station reserves the right to ask you to leave without a refund if you are behaving in a way that is unsafe for our other guests.
- We have increased our already EXTENSIVE cleaning schedule. Look for our volunteers or staff as they are continuously cleaning and sanitizing.
- Discovery Station staff and volunteers all submit to daily health screenings including temperature checks.
We have been working with children’s museums around the country and under the guidance of the CDC and the Washington County Health Department to develop safe reopening plans.
Please note that we take the safety of our visitors, volunteers, and staff very seriously. These protocols will be reviewed as Covid19 changes.